Thursday, March 03, 2011

2011: My Predictions (Part 1)

I can see the Goodluck/Sambo ticket running away with the presidential tally in April. It is a gift the opposition parties willfully and willingly granted!

But voting Jonathan is not the same as voting PDP - he has promised one-term tenure and an inclusive administration!

I can see a hugely reduced majority of the ruling PDP at all levels. It is a voters’ reward for their blatant and ballistic denial of true democracy and sustainable development in the party’s rule since 1999!

I can see many new faces and vibrant voices emerging nationwide. It is the time of the heavens to intervene!

I can sense the pain and drain that will accompany all them losers, especially the masters and beneficiaries of the busted brigands. It is the proverbial crumbling of the cookies, alas!

I can see the media celebrating the celebrants, crucifying the crushed. Then, the clincher: Oh, let them see Farida Waziri on their way out. EFCC, boon be your day!

No comments: